Awards and Achievements
- Our paper on Learning-Based Controlled Concurrency Testing won the Distinguished Artifact Award at OOPSLA 2020!
- My project Microsoft Coyote got accepted for presentation at Microsoft TechFest 2020, Redmond!
- My project Reliable State Machines got accepted for presentation at Microsoft TechFest 2019, Redmond!
- Radhia Cousot Young Researcher Best Paper Award
at Static Analysis Symposium (SAS), 2017, New York University, USA.
- Young Alumnus Award
by Institute of Engineering and Management, 2017, India.
- Ranked 1st in the 6th Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) Doctoral Colloquium, 2016, Hyderabad, India. Prize includes 50,000 INR and a citation.
- Selected for the prestigious Marktoberdorf Summer School 2015, on the “Verification and Synthesis of Correct and Secure Systems”, August 4-16, 2015, Marktoberdorf, Germany.
- Partial funding from the NATO Advanced Study Institute for attending the Marktoberdorf Summer School, 2015.
- ACM SIGPLAN Grant of $715 for attending Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop (PLMW) 2015 (Co-located with Principles of Programming Languages conference 2015)
- Won the Best Student Award, 2011, at the Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata, India (my undergraduate college). The award confers the accolade “Gem of the Institute of Engineering and Management”.
Template courtesy OS Templates